Monday 17 March 2014

Waiting but not ready..

Well, this afternoon we are packing ourselves off to the clinic for our first appointment!

I have so so much to do and am mega stressed about fitting everything in today...BREATHE!

You know when you have one of those days where you have planned everything to a time, have a plan, and a timetable... and one thing gets thrown in and it all turns upside down! That's this morning...

But, after stressing after not getting any - yesterday I purchased my pants!

I have been panicking about my weight and BMI - there seems to be some confusion over the BMI  cut off point, and I seem to fall right in the middle of that BMI - my weight fluctuates and I swear my scales don't work - I can weigh and be 11st 8, and then weight again and have gained 3 pounds! So I am worried they will tell me I can't egg share!


Anyway - I shall get on with everything I need to do, and update you very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)