Thursday 27 March 2014

Mind Blank...

We have our appointment on Wednesday to find out whether I am suitable for egg sharing. 
I have forms that I need to fill in that talk about me - my eye/hair colour etc. There is also a huge area for me to write about me. The type of person I am and what types of things I enjoy. 

Well... I have been sat here for an hour, Microsoft Word open, the curser flashing back at me, One Born Every Minute on the telly.... and now I am here writing this. I am lost for words. This is something that will be kept for years, and may be read in the future by someone that was created with the help of my eggs. They will want to know all the important things about their donor and here I am with an empty page. 


It's frightening really, when I think about it properly. The whole thing is just so surreal. The biggest question at the moment is, will it work ? 

In 4 months, I could be pregnant. This journey is hard. I am nervous but so excited all at the same time. 

This isn't helping my form is it..... any help, gratefully received! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh Hun. Your an amazing, kind, caring person with so much love to give. I'm sure they'll love to know everything about you, especially how dedicated you are to your family. I wish I could write it for you so I could put how amazing you are. I have everything crossed for you. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are far too kind! The page is still blank! I will have another go later. Thank you so, so much for your kind words. Xxxxx

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comment :)