Thursday 6 March 2014

Madness with Me....

I'm sorry, you must have wondered where I'd gone...

Well maybe not. I have been working a new job - one that has me working 48 hours a week. Along side that, a poorly hubby, strong wind (yes, the outside type, thank you) and just silly little things have taken up every spare moment ...

But, I'm back. I hear my huge group of followers shouting 'YAY'.... Ok, so I don't. I am happy to be here however to update the page, and my one very loyal, very wonderful follower on how things are going this end. 

So, I was having a bit of a read on the internet and came across a private clinic in our area. I haven't considered private care before - we don't have a great deal of disposable income and there is always something else that requires paying - so that £20 you have put in the savings account yesterday - comes straight back out tomorrow. 

What appealed to me was that the clinic have different budget ranges, including free IVF treatment with donation of eggs. Again, I have never considered this before, but as a possible recipient of donor sperm, why shouldn't I give something back to those who are in the same position as us. 

So, I inquired, and tonight we are popping along to an open evening - and hopefully booking an appointment for an initial appointment. We might not be able to afford to go any further once we have talked prices through, but I feel that we are moving forward. 

We have waited on the NHS waiting list for over 12 months now, and we are no further down the line than when we started. I have got 3 years older whilst trying to conceive.

Many people say, "but your still so young!" ... but when you are waiting for this long, you see your life fly past your eyes, and nothing changes... 

So we will go and see what they say, all we will waste is a journey if they can't help...

 Let's go and make a baby (the technical way !!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)