Friday 3 January 2014

Popping in..

A funny couple of days...

I have a job! After my last job recently ended, I have managed to find another! Yay! I have never been great at working... I work hard, I do my job plus more, but have never 'enjoyed' work. People would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wanted to be a mummy. Obviously, people smiled, thinking that's what every girl wants. Not everyone 'got' it. I think my mum held her breath all the way through my teenage years, just waiting for me to come and tell her I was pregnant. I didn't though. I knew when I had my baby, I had to be able to support it.

I feel good about this job. I feel like I will enjoy it. I am doing it for my baby.

A friends family member has just had her baby... it's great, I am pleased for her. I have congratulated the family. However, I am not sure I personally need 2 messages and a Facebook feed of comments. Free world I guess. Said friend actually said not long ago, ''Oh, ha, I might actually be pregnant before you then''

Yea, cheers for the sensitivity! It's funny, I automatically detach myself from people - is this an infertility thing?

I am a very impatient person, I have been patient. I have waited 3 years to get that line. To feel that elation that all other mums feel. I want to wake up and see April.

Maybe I shall go into hibernation....

What's crazy, is that, out there, there is so many people who share exactly the same feelings... however we never seem to meet anyone in real life. So many people hurt on their own... I'm sharing the love... sending hugs to you all ...we will get our miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)