Saturday 19 July 2014

Day 4 - Getting Nervous

Friday 18th. So 3rd injection today. All went well again, stung a tiny but today, but nothing to put me off.

Struggled with eating and drinking enough, the heat didn't help l don't think.

I was stupidly tired, and just wanted to lie on the sofa. Not sure if that was the weather or the drugs. Trying not to google side effects.
Getting nervous about my reaction to the drugs now. On one hand im worried I will find out that im not responding well, and on the other hand im scared of over stimulated. Trying really hard to just relax, but this journey is full of so many emotions. I guess I will.find out what's happening at my scan on Monday.

Went to see our (hopefully) new house today, and loved it.. Perfect bedroom for a nursery :-)

Went to bed with my hot water bottle and ended up soaked. Brand new and broken, so back to the shop.

More updates on day 5 later...

Me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)