Friday 20 March 2015

Nobody said this would be easy...

...but it sure will be worth it.

Monday night, we enjoyed our evening in A+E! Nothing terrible...I was suffering from a raised pulse of 130 and palpitations. All my tests came back normal, so I have just been told to go back if it happens again.

Then at my midwife appointment yesterday, my blood pressure is 90/40. Low. I felt fine until she told me! Then I had every symptom going! Felt rubbish for the rest of the day. Woken up this morning feeling fine, so fingers crossed.

Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, and I already love my boys more than words can describe. But I always thought pregnancy was where you walked around looking and feeling blooming!

The only think that is blooming at the moment seems to be my back end! Blooming massive ;)

I wouldn't change it for the world, and this means so, so much to me...but it's not as easy as I thought it would be!

However, I have woken up today, the sun is shining, I can feel very little movements, and I am loving my bump. I will do everything I can to look after my babies, even if that means mummy feeling rubbish.

Wishing everyone a very happy Friday...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)