Wednesday 4 March 2015

A little TLC please...

I am sat at home today feeling sorry for myself because some kind soul has shared their cold virus with me! Usually, I would just get on with things, but it has left me feeling exhausted and just yuck! I tried to drink a hot honey and lemon...but had run out of lemon. Note to self... Honey and hot water does not equal yummy!

So, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to pop in and say 'hi'!

Not much new. I have booked in to see the midwife tomorrow, for reassurance more than anything. It seems such a long time between the 12 and 20 week scan, and just want to know my little babies are ok. I am hoping she may look for the heartbeats, but it may be a little early at 14 weeks.

I went shopping with my mum yesterday, and we bought some maternity things. I cannot tell you how long I have waited to do that! It felt very surreal, but I am starting to be able to imagine them being here, and wondering what they will look like.

I am feeling slightly better in myself, but of course, this just means I worry that things are going well. It is a viscous circle. They are right when they tell you a mother's worry starts at conception.

There is a lot to think about, so I have started writing lists... there is so much we need, and there are constant questions going around in my head regarding the best things to buy. Add that to a lack of money, and it is quite frightening.

But, the main thing is that these little ones will be so loved, and I cannot wait to meet them now!

Keep your eyes peeled...I will update when I get my scan date through!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)