Tuesday 25 November 2014

Ready, Steady....GO!!

So a date with Dildocam (sorry, an internal scan) today showed that my lining is thin, my ovaries look good and we are ready to go.

Tomorrow night I will administer my first injection in my second cycle. A huge dosage of 275, compared to the 150 of Gonal F last time. I will inject daily and then go for my first 'stimms' scan on Monday.

It took nearly 2 hours to get to the clinic, the traffic was terrible, so my nerves were able to build. But it was all for nothing as everything is fine.

I am still finding it hard to comprehend that we could be pregnant by Christmas, but I am trying to stay positive.

So I have upped my water intake, started eating more protein, am taking all my supplements, drinking raspberry leaf tea and eating avocado, eggs and Brazil nuts. I don't know whether it helps, but it can't hurt.

For now, I will leave you with this...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)