Tuesday 18 November 2014

Apprehension..

...and nerves, and excitement, and concern, and panic, and happiness... oh my, I am like a whirlwind of emotions. 

Tomorrow we will make the journey to the clinic to have the 'Endometrial Scratch'. I know, I can see you wincing already. Everyone does. I think the name says it all. 

I will have a small, thin catheter inserted. They will then scratch away at my lining. This encourages new cells to grow, and hopefully aiding implantation. They say it shouldn't be too painful...I am yet to believe this. 

I am not scared of the procedure. I will endure a little bit of pain for the blessing of a baby. 

I am scared of this cycle. I am so excited too, don't get me wrong. I am so lucky to get this chance. But I am scared of it all going wrong. I am scared of a BFN (big fat negative) at Christmas. 

Once I get back into the clinic, I know I will feel more positive. One day, our baby will be on their wall of fame. 

This needs to work...I have a special friend reserving my Mum and Baby parking space at the shopping mall!! 

I will be back tomorrow to update you on my adventures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)