Monday 11 August 2014

Everything falls apart...

Day 28 - The end?

Sorry, this is a negative post. But, I wouldn't be writing a blog true to how I feel if it wasn't.

Firstly, I had a letter through last week to say we didn't have any embryo's suitable for freezing. That was a blow, but I had every faith left in the two that were with mummy.

However, yesterday I woke up with cramps - normal, possibly down to the progesterone pessaries. However late afternoon, I started bleeding. Only light at first, so could have been implantation. However it is now much heavier.

The consultant has told me to up my progesterone intake, but I think it is probably too late. I think this is probably it. Our first cycle has failed.

I will of course update on the day we do our test. It is then a long wait for us until we can have a second cycle. So I will be taking a break and trying to get my head together.

We are, of course, gutted. A long 4 and a half years have passed since we decided to have a family, and we are still waiting. I have so many questions, and feel so angry.

Hopefully these feelings will slowly disappear and things can go back to normal.

Signing off for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)