Tuesday 12 August 2014

A Little Lost...

There are so many questions that we ask ourselves when we are hurting.

The main one is probably...Why?

After 4 years of trying, 2 years waiting for IVF, 2 weeks of injections, scans and anxiety... why has my body rejected my babies?

I have been focusing everything on the IVF. Counting down the days, the minutes.... now I'm lost. I don't have anything to focus on.

Hubby is holding on to a tiny bit of hope. Hope that we may get a positive result on Friday. But I hold very little hope. I know my own body and know this is a normal period.

I need to pick myself up, dust myself off, and focus on the future. All I can think about is when we can do a 2nd round. We need to wait for the NHS now, with a maximum 18 month wait. We are hoping they can back date it for us. 18 months sounds impossible.

I shall dust myself off, just maybe after this tub of ice cream!

Just a little message to all the other ladies dealing with the heartbreak of infertility..you are never alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)