Sunday 3 August 2014

Day 20 - The night before...

Sunday 3rd August 

So, here I am, the night before the transfer. The emotions I have are all over the place. I am so excited at the prospect of being pregnant until proven otherwise, however I am scared stiff something will go wrong. 

I woke up last night in so much pain from the egg collection. It had started to get better, and I really am not sure what caused it.  I phoned the out of hours consultant at 4am this morning, and she didn't seem concerned, so I took some paracetamol and managed to sleep. However, today, although uncomfortable, the pain has really died down. It scared me though, and I have been worried all day that this will effect my transfer tomorrow.

Hubby is excited. We can't quite get over the reality of it all. A growing embryo...our embryo... odd! 

I will update tomorrow, and hopefully I will be mummy to a snug little embryo....watch this space!


Lots of love, 





1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comment :)