Tuesday 3 June 2014

You spin me right round...

Sorry it's been a while. The truth is, I don't really know what to say. I'm lost for words. Sometimes, I can think of lines and lines to say, but at the moment, I don't really know how I am feeling.

Things are stressful at home. I have no permanent work, and it is too close to the treatment now to apply for something full time. Hubby is brilliant, but we are struggling financially. I feel stuck in a whirlpool, going round and round. I want to be bringing in an income, but my desire to have a baby is so much stronger.

I have always felt like that though. I want to be a mummy. I want to do home cooking and bake and keep the house.

Anyway, the clinic have been in touch and treatment has been delayed by approximately a week, due to complications. I was sad at first, but at least it is still happening. Trouble is, when you only have that one thing to focus on, moving the dates is hard. I am happy with one week, however it opened my eyes to the fact that this isn't set in stone. Anything could go wrong.

Bit of a dull one today, I am afraid. I will pull my PMA pants back up firmly around my waste, and be productive....

See me ! The yellow one! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)