Tuesday 24 June 2014

The countdown begins...

It's been a few weeks since my last post I am afraid. Things have been getting on top of me quite a bit. I don't feel stressed about the IVF, but everything else is getting on top of me more than normal, so I guess it is bothering me, sub-consciously.

This is the countdown now, and I am going to do my best to update daily once treatment begins. I will try to add as much about the treatment, my diet, what I am doing etc. I know I find reading other people's journey's interesting, and it helps me to get my head around everything. 

So, a week today I would have had my injection teach and done my first injection. 

But for now I will continue to take my 500mg of Metformin (waiting for a call from the consultant to see if they want me to up my dose), my contraception pill, and my folic acid and vitamins.

We had a letter through from the clinic yesterday to say that our donor sperm is now waiting and safe in the clinic! Madness!  

But for today, I will say goodnight... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)