Wednesday 4 June 2014

Let's be happy..

Ok, so firstly I wanted to apologise for that awfully depressing post yesterday. I just realised I forgot to put labels on it to make it easier to search. I am so thankful for this!! 

I was having one of those days, where you feel lost. Today is a better day and I am being happy, happy, happy. 

I talked to the clinic again yesterday, and it looks as though we are on for the original date. So in 3 weeks and 6 days, I will be on my way to my injection teach, and doing my first injection. 

Aaaaaah. I'm scared. I'm not terrified of needles, but doing it myself! Please someone tell me it is ok. 

It's a scary journey, this one. Full of ups and downs. I used to wonder why there was so much emphasis on the stress around IVF but I understand now, and I haven't even started treatment yet. I have so much admiration for every person, be it single or in a couple, that walk this path. 

I am now on metformin, watching my diet, drinking my 2 litres a day, and craving every bad food (that I don't usually eat anyway!!) because I am being so good. Hubby did bring me home some chocolate yesterday.... mmmmmmm so good! 

So from me today...... 


Take care guys, 



1 comment:

  1. Its ok! Injecting yourself is far easier than you think. Think of all the diabetics who inject several times a day. You'll find a sense of awe in what they do. If they can do it we certainly can x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment :)