Wednesday 2 April 2014

All your eggs in one basket...

... bad, I know. It was the only phrase I could thing of containing eggs!

AMH results today. I had a bit of a meltdown in the waiting room, wondering what on earth I would do if she told me my eggs had gone on vacation and had no intention of sticking around.

But, I was worrying over nothing. Our consultant said my AMH levels were fine, at 46 they are slightly higher than average, but still in the normal range.

So, all my forms are submitted, my letter to the recipient is done, and my screening tests are Tuesday next week!

Hubby and I need to have a counselling session to discuss using and being a donor, that is booked for Tuesday too. It is then a 6 week wait for the results, and then they will start the matching process.

I am now like a bottle of pop, I have had a walk around Mothercare. I would  now like to be able to tell you that I have a relative that I was shopping for, but in all honesty, I was so excited at the prospect of it all starting that I needed to choose my pram, nursery furniture, highchair, nursery bedding, car seat, clothes, maternity outf........ What? Sorry, did you just call me mad?

Maybe I need help, or something better to do, but we were both in our elements!

I know people tell you not to rush through life, and not to wish time away, but I regret to inform you that I will happily sail through the next 6 weeks waiting for tomorrow. Because tomorrow is one step closer.

I might actually be packing my hospital bag this time next year! Please god, let it work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)