Friday 24 October 2014

Chugging along..

Just popping in quickly to say hello. Not much is happening this end. I am waiting to receive my plan, which will only happen when my egg sharing recipient begins her pill.

I am excited to find out when we will be having treatment and to get a plan laid out in my head.

Things are getting busy for me now, on the lead up to Christmas, particularly with my business (making sentimental gifts) You can view my gifts here...

 So as everyone is running around buying gifts, planning family get-togethers, talking about family.
I love Christmas, it is my favourite time of year. I love the songs, the lights, the tree, the food...just the whole package. But every year, it gets a little bit harder.

This Christmas will be the 5th Christmas that we have been trying to add to our little family. I want to put little presents under the tree, hang a stocking at the end of a bed. Put carrots out to amaze someone, other than myself.

Yes, yes, I put a carrot, some cocoa and a mince pie out...every year. Trouble is, when i'm wiping the cocoa from around my mouth, I get an awful feeling that Santa wasn't actually the one who drank it.

I try to keep the magic alive every year, but the truth is, without a little person to show that magic too, I just feel a bit silly.

This Christmas will be slightly different. We will be in the middle of an IVF Cycle. In fact, I think we will be in the middle of the 2WW, all being well.

We just have to pray that my egg making facilities wake up a bit sooner this time, and we are able to share this magic with a very special lady.

So maybe, just maybe, this will be our last Christmas as just the 2 of us. Exciting eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment :)